All Courses Include:
- Tutor led course
- Weekly online group tuition (max. 6 students per group using Zoom)
- Weekly tuition sessions are recorded and available on your child’s account for them to watch as many times as they need.
- Printable worksheets relating to the online session with the option of emailed answers, inputting your answers online for an immediate response or both.
- A weekly drop in session where children can speak to Dan 1 to 1 about any topics they are unsure of.
- A certificate at the end of the course to say they have participated.
- Full support – we are available by email or facebook at any time and aim to respond asap.
All sessions will be on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with the drop-in session on a Friday afternoon.
All worksheets and online tests will be available on their account as soon as the online session has taken place.
We are happy to discuss any of these payment options in more detail with you.
Please note: there is the option of purchasing the course without online live tuition – please contact us for more details.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our facebook page – Absolute Maths – to book your place or for more information.
Parents will have a login to access the answers to each section, and any term dates that may be of use – as well as any notifications.